Home The best beaches in Spain, Lloret de Mar
Лучшие пляжи в курортном городе Льорет-де-Мар, Испания
- There are many different beaches in Spain. Many of them have been awarded the blue flag of the European Union. (BLUE FLAGS OF ENVIRONMENTAL CLEANLINESS)! Because it means clean water, bottom and beach. These amazingly beautiful beaches are more than 1,500, sandy, island, pebble and others.
- On the Costa Brava in Catalonia, more precisely in Lloret de Mar, they are mostly in the form of small enclosed bays, so there are no strong winds. With coarse sand! Many of them are equipped with everything you need for water sports. Such as; sailing catamarans, pedal boats, jet skis, parachutes, water skis and many others. Nearby there are diving centers with all the necessary equipment and instructors. There is a place to rent sun loungers and umbrellas (cost for the day 6 euros). The beach structure is developed and allows you to relax in comfort.
- Fenals Beach is located in Lloret de Mar, on the Costa Brava, Catalonia
- Address; Passeig Ferran Agulló, 17310 Lloret de Mar, Girona, Spain
- This beach (Fenals) is considered the second largest beach in the city. But in terms of cleanliness and comfort is not inferior to its competitor – Lloret beach (holds the Blue Flag). The water here is clean, the shore is covered with small stones-shells, and the entrance to the sea is quite precipitous (2-3 meters – and depth).
- Fenals Beach is suitable for a quiet holiday – there are no noisy hangouts and hotel bustle. If a beach holiday bored – go along the waterfront, to the main street. There are several restaurants with Mediterranean cuisine.
- Parking for cars, paid in summer, the rest of the year for free.
Santa Cristina Beach
- Just 2.5 km from Fenals Beach you will find the cozy and beautiful Santa Cristina Bay with thick golden sand and crystal clear water.
- The beach is located between rock formations and pine forests. It can be reached on foot from the seafront of Lloret de Mar (about 40 minutes).
- The sea here is calm, so it is ideal for families with children.
Sa Boadella Beach (nude beach)
- Sa Boadella beach is a large cove located in Lloret de Mar (Girona), Spain. Specifically, between the beaches of Santa Cristina and Fenals Beach.
- Vehicles can park about 250 meters from the beach (which is above)
- The beach is surrounded by rocks and a dense pine forest. On the cliffs on the left side are the gardens of Santa Clotilda. From which you can admire the breathtaking view of the slope. Beneath the precipice of the gardens, between Bot Island and Mt. En Sureda, is an island. Therefore suitable for diving.
- The cove is divided into two parts, leftand right.
- On the right side, furthest from the Santa Clotilda Gardens, nudism is practiced.
- On the left side, next to the Santa Clotilda Gardens is a cozy place for families.
- The beach has been marked with a Blue Flag badge.
Центральный пляж города Льорет-де-Мар
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.
Previous articleThe Castle of Poubol or the Castle of Gala-Dali
Next articleRupit - the city of witches and a jewel of the Middle Ages